Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

new arrival

Posted by Unknown at 2:57 PM
So my friend that was 1 week ahead of me gave birth yesterday. So happy for them but it hurts like hell!

oh well suck it up and move on!

2 comments:

Just Me on June 24, 2010 at 12:46 AM said...

Shel.... I know i'm like an annoying rash today!!!! Bit I just wanted to let you know that I'm still thinking if you and sending lots of good thoughts your way. I'm never far if you need me :-)

Just Me on June 24, 2010 at 12:49 AM said...

My stupid comment just didn't post so I will try again.

It said;
shel, I know I am like an annoying rash today, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts your way!

(I figured this might be a little less annoying than the zillion texts I've sent you today lol)

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez