Ok so things are looking up! I MAY have ovulated! My temp was up this morning YAY!
Will try and wait till tomorrow thought to confirm before I let me mind wonder away but I am really hoping that was it. honestly if it goes down tomorrow I really don't know how I am going to feel!
Wow still so very very tired at the moment. Just had a nap. Its making me feel really sick. My tummy has been off. Started dry reaching last night just after I went to bed. Did the same thing this morning after a cup of tea. Have really bad headache too. Side effects of the clomid me is thinking! Must because of all things its doing to my hormones right about now!
I keep trying to coax myself into having some kind of patience but I am really not getting there. I know I have done the best I can at this. I will try to get some more action today just to make sure, so we only missed 1 day, but not knowing if I did indeed ovulate, I think once I know if I have I will be able to sit back a bit. But the not knowing is what I can't handle!
waiting waiting and more waiting. If I did ovulate my test day is Drum roll......the 18th!!!! 13 days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment