So the wonderful news is that I looks like I did ovulate yesterday. I had a nice temp rise this morning, and when I overlayed my chart in FF it matches very well. Its a perfect CD ovulation and BDing was perfect we didn't miss a day. So hopefully in 14days we see those two lines.
Everything points toward it, had some Killer pains last night. My left ovary felt like it was bursting. for about two hours I had pulsing pain every few minutes, and every time I felt it I could imagine my little white ovary bursting into a million pieces landing all over the walls of my insides! After BDing last night I had cramps and this morning I had a few sharp pains in my right ovary and a little bit of dull cramping but its all eased off now. I feel completely normal.
So you may be thinking I don't sound very excited. Oh I am, EXTREMELY excited for me, but very sad for a friend. Her ovaries are decided to be temperamental, incorporating little so and so! Even her Dr based on BT confirmed she would ovulate yesterday! But NOTHING! her temp is slightly lower this morning! I mean COME ON universe give her a break! *Shakes fists up toward the heavens*
I was so excited when I saw my temp this morning and thought we would be ovulation buddies. Why didn't this work for her? Why? There has to be something there causing this.
Well best get to work, I have a performance review to complete! If I wasn't getting a bonus and a possible pay rise out of it I probably wouldn't put so much effort in, but extra money always comes in handy!
But I will be doing an ovulation and BDing dance ALL day in hope that it helps my friends ovaries pop and her DH to get in the sack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment