Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The year is off to a great start

Posted by Unknown at 12:50 AM
Well 2011 is definitely starting great let's hope it stays that way. Been up the sunny coast again for a few days. Would be so nice to move there. Plated golf this morning omg it was so hot. It's also been an age since I played last so it took me a bit to get going but by the end it was all pars and bogeys.

Baby wise things seem good. Bbs are really sore heart burn is a shocker, still have the cramps high on the left.oh and although it's really early nausea it's definitely about. I haven't done another hpt yet I want to keep the last one I have left until tomorrow but I did find an old ovulation test. The test line is about double the darkness of the control line figure that's a good sign for 14dpo. Will also contact dr A tomorrow on how he wants things done. I want to wait till 7 weeks to get a scan but with my history I might not be able to. Hope so though too early you can't see anything and it's a waste of time and normally just adds more stress.

Well till tomorrow fingers crossed. But I feel ok about it all really which is really really good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez