So yesterday lets just say I had a big of a freak out!
I grabbed a hpt while we were out getting dinner last night. firstly OMG Christmas is definitely the time of year for trying to get pregnant!! They were almost all out of hpt, I couldn't believe it. Anyway they had a cheap FR so I thought I would just grab it. Now I had drunk about 4L water yesterday, and TMI alert but had a little bit of diarrhea when I got home from work. But at the time none of this factored into my mind! lol that would be smart! So anyway I got home and didn't really need to go to the bathroom but wanted to test so forced myself to go. To my horror this is what I got.
The test line seems so light!!!!! Anyway when I got my head around it I decided to read the packet. This test is for use only after your AF is late. The ones I had been using were for use up to 6 days before AF was due. So The sensitivity would have been totally different. I still wasn't happy though I really didn't like seeing the lighter line. Anyway I went out this morning and upped the arsenal! 3 high sensitivity FRs and 1 Digital Clue blue that is supposed to estimate conception date. I will keep the digital till tomorrow morning but this is the FR.
The test line is exceptionally darker than the control. lol this made me feel so much better! Its amazing how a little pee stick can make you worry so much.
So this is the comparison of the 3FRs I have done. Top one 12DPO middle 15DPO and bottom is 20DPO.
Symptoms are good. My bbs are still sore, heaps of CM. No real cramps just the occasional twinge which is great. and the foggy brain still going on. No MS to speak of yet really some nausea but thats about it. I don't expect anything though until around 6weeks. So all in all good minus the little freak out! lol
Well best get back to the house work!!! 5 weeks tomorrow WOOHOO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment