Well my nerves definitely haven't settle down any over the past 24hours. Other than being EXTREMELY tired yesterday I didn't really have much else going on. My bbs were only slightly tender, by the afternoon I had stopped throwing up. This lack of symptoms started to get me worried. Then to make it worse I started to get cramps. They didn't feel like AF cramps but I was constantly questioning it in my head. I honestly felt like I just had really bad gas. Anyway before I went to bed I decided to take a laxative. Needless to say I feel heaps better in the stomach department this morning. I still have the normally stretchy type cramps but that is it.
Anyway I woke up this morning feeling really good. Therein lies the problem. I don't want to feel good I want to feel sick so I know peanut is OK. I got up I felt awake and energised I had some water felt hungry, had a green tea felt OK a little queezy but nothing much. I had a shower and started to feel a little off in the shower.
Decided I was probably just hungry so I made some toast with Banana on it. Yeah never knew swallowing could be so hard. Every bite was so hard to get down, the more I ate the sicker I felt. YAY! lol I haven't thrown up but definitely nauseous. Oh and something that is really making my gag and actually made me spew yesterday, dog biscuits. I ate one as a kid so when ever I think about it I can always imagine that taste. Its gross btw. but listening to the cat eat her breakfast yesterday reminded me of this taste and that was it I couldn't hold it in. Today my stomach seems stronger but definitely sick.
This has relieved me a bit but I just really need to see peanut. Make sure its OK. I know I need to have faith and if something does happen I can't do anything to stop it so worrying is achieving absolutely nothing!!! But I can't help it. 7 days to go!
I have been out of bed today for about an hour and a half, getting used to this not working thing. but already I am so tired I could just lie down and go back to sleep. zzZZZzzZZzzZZ
Well should probably try and make the best of the last 3 days off before work reopens.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment