I was evacuated from work at Lunch time on Tuesday and I haven't been able to return. I live on the east side of Brisbane and we haven't been affected here at all, but I work at the university of QLD on the other side of the city. Not only could I not get to work but the Uni was badly flooded as well. It was shut down completely and the 1st level of my 7 story building was flooded. I am so thankful to the uni who had staff on site which moved some very valuable equipment and stock from that first level up to the 7th level. We had a cryostorage tank with over a million dollars worth of stock and about 30 years of work. It would have been devastating to loose that. But in context we would have recovered and I am just so very grateful no one here in Brisbane has lost their life.
Peanut seems to be growing very strong. I had my first
this morning
. I didn't have this in the first pregnancy and this tells me peanut is doing really well. I had bloods done on Tuesday morning and again this morning but with all the roads cut I will have to wait a while for those results. Its OK though I have a feeling they will come back fine and I would never want anyone to risk their life for something so trivial in comparison. In terms of other symptoms. The heart burn is bad today but I think thats an extension of the ms. It hasn't finished with me but I am so very happy to have this ms. My bbs seem to be going up and down the nipples have remained very painful but the bbs themselves go from extremely tender to not much at all. Bad headaches and tiredness is starting to set in too. I do feel like everything is traveling really well. I still pray every day that my little peanut makes it!
Oh and I did another hpt yesterday lol can't help myself. OH yeah nice nice dark line. The test line has almost taken all the colour in the test and the control line is so light hehe
nearly 6 weeks YAY!









0 comments:
Post a Comment