Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

7w4d

Posted by Unknown at 2:20 PM
well I have been a little quiet in the blogging states at the moment.  I am just nervous trying to get through everyday.  I have actually had 3 very good days.  In the way I mean very good is hardly any symptoms at all!!!  This did make me very nervous, I had crampy pains but I am starting to think its growing pains. They aren't uterus pains but I would prefer no cramping at all! Its mainly high on the left and right and really pully.  Oh and the gas pain! Definitely DH's child hahahaha!!!

I have been talking to some pregnant friends and apparently things go in waves of about 3 days.  My body proved this this morning as I can't stop throwing up.  All that saved up spewing from the past 3 days is coming out today! I can't take time off work so sea bands are on and ginger tea is out! Hopefully my tummy settles soon because I have to spend most of my day in the lab and stripping off gloves and a lab coat and washing hands whilst trying to stop yourself throwing up well hopefully it doesn't prove too difficult!

Its all good though its a relief to have it back! Nearly 8 weeks and only 5 days until my scan! DH turned 30 yesterday! wow we are getting old lol!

Tiredness is back with a vengeance today too and the baby brain.  Not functioning well at all!!!!  I would be happy for this to keep up for the next 4 weeks!!!

I bought a doppler the other day.  I did my research and because it only outputs 3mHz it isn't harmful to the baby at all.  I tried it but I know its too early to pick anything up yet.  They say maybe from about 8 weeks :) so I will give it another go on Sunday and then only weekly from there.  I have my scan next Wednesday anyway so seeing peanut hopefully healthy strong and growing will keep my racing mind happy for a week or so lol!

Well best get started on the work for the day! TGIF!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez