Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

4w5d

Posted by Unknown at 5:40 PM
I am feeling good today.  I have the feeling that bubba is growing strong and I usually have good intuition.  I have definitely learnt to go with those instincts because they usually turn out right!

My bbs are sore again today and I still have the heart burn and always hungry.  Mostly thats about it but really it is so very early still.  Nearly 5 weeks though! YAY! I am going to buy some hpts on my way home, I wouldn't mind testing again.  Most of the time I don't even feel pregnant its just nice to see those reassuring lines.

I will get to have some bloods early next week which is good.  I think the results will come back all good but I just like to see those figures.  Have to book in for my first scan on Monday too.  I have left it a little no point booking in too early.  Hoping to get in on the 24th. 7w1d! apparently thats 17days away! hehe. Love those desktop tickers. 50days till bubba is safe!!!!!

Apparently today according to my little day by day guide mum's blood volume begins to increase!!  Interesting!

Its will also be interesting to see.  Ever since the morning I saw those two lines I have been thinking a boy. Wonder if it will be! I would be over the moon with either.  only 35 weeks till I found out lol!

Well time for an early lunch. 4hour till home time! WHOOHOO!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez