Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A wonderful weekend!

Posted by Unknown at 9:47 PM
I have to say I have had one of the best weekends! Its such a nice feeling! Started with the hair dresser yesterday morning! Always feels good to have a fresh new colour and cut!

Then I met up with some of the Brissy girls from SWB and it was wonderful! I guess because we have all known each other for so long, meeting face to face was like catching up with good friends. We sat and chatted for ages! Definitely looking forward to catching up with them again soon. Would be so wonderful to organise a catchup with everyone but it may be hard with everyone else in completely different spots, but still would be good if we could organise it some how!

After that DH and I went into the city for a nice romantic night! It was really nice! Went really quick but definitely worth it! We went to a really nice restaurant for dinner and well I am sure you can guess the other stuff! haha

This morning we came home, did house work and the shopping but after such a wonderful day yesterday it was still nice spending time together even though it was chores!

So other than that on the TTC front My temp went up to 36.78 a couple of days ago and I haven't had a reading that high since just after my D&C in November. So hopefully that means my body is finally producing enough progesterone again :) YAY!

Funny thing is I know its only about 3 weeks until I ovulate again and we can hopefully catch the little eggy, but I am still wishing time away. I just really can't wait to be pregnant again. I really feel this one is it for us!

Its about 7days max till AF, depending on my LP, although with temps of 36.78 my LP might return back to its normal 14days! YAY! and then another hopefully 14days till I ovulate. OMG SO EXCITED!

I know its preemptive but I am going to start the nursery next weekend. I don't want to be painting when pregnant so I think its a must to have the walls painted and the furniture. DH's older brother gave us the stuff from their kids cause they are finished. But its a crappy brown stain. I would love to paint it white but seeing has BIL made it I will see if that is OK because I know once its white you can't take it back to a wood colour. If not I will stain it a nice rich colour.

Well enough rambling for one day! Of and AF must be building up because I was dragon lady today! PMS MEGA! I just wanted to rip everyones head off today for absolutely no reason! poor DH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez