Time ever so slowly ticks on by! I think as I get down to the less than 3days to go things start to drag on. I am down to 3weeks2days!
So I did some adding up before, to see if seeing it this way will help me any.
It has been 101 days since I found out I was pg back in January. Its been 62 days since the Methotrexate injection and there is 31days (if my cycle remains normal) until The round where we can actually start TTC again. Even though Condoms are gone from the 2nd June those swimmers will be swimming toward nothing! So all up it will have been 132 since this mess started! OMG that is a lot! but when looking at it that way 101 down 31 to go...it isn't too bad! I think once I get into the next cycle I will feel so much better. But not knowing if I ovulated this month I have no definite idea that AF is actually going to arrive on time at all!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I hope you start your period tonight. LOL I feel good saying that!
Post a Comment