Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

CD22

Posted by Unknown at 5:34 PM
So I am trying to find some edge of optimism here, my temperatures have plateaued, well except for the jump from lack of sleep the other night. That usually only happens after ovulation for me. So maybe just maybe I did ovulate. I would have been around CD17 which would have been fine! I will keep holding out on hope for that, even though I know it is EXTREMELY far fetched!

So going on that I would be expecting AF no later than next Sunday! so Fingers crossed! lol I just realised that I have been a night away in the city next weekend with DH and AF should hopefully be here. Hmm that sounds like a lot of fun! NOT!

Might have to reschedule that for the following week! Well unless AF is late then it might be that weekend. Oh who knows!

Nothing much to update from me though, still plottering along! I have been watching One Tree Hill lately. Love TV series like that! but anyway, the season I have just watched, 2 people just found out they are pregnant and they both have announced it to the world. they are more worried about accidental falling pregnant and the impact it will have on their lives, not the thought of possibly loosing it! I guess that scenario does actually happen for some people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez