Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Ovulation? not yet but we are getting close

Posted by Unknown at 2:34 PM

So its been a few days. Nothing really happening in my world! work work work! Looks like I will hopefully get that promotion so it will all be worth it!

On the TTC front, looks like my body is gearing up to ovulation. I had a nice rise this morning, but I think its true form for me to have the rise a couple of days before I ovulate. I am expecting a dip again tomorrow then either ovulate tomorrow or monday!


I did some chart analysis.....What do you guys think? I am going with the most recent one and thinking not ovulated!

2 comments:

Greeny on July 2, 2010 at 5:44 PM said...

Temp wise, you've got a strikingly similar pattern emerging there. :-) Looking good to me!

Just Me on July 2, 2010 at 9:33 PM said...

Ditto looks like it's coming in the next couple of days! How exciting!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez