Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

still confused

Posted by Unknown at 2:38 PM
Right so the low down is I am 13DPO and my temp jumped up this morning not down. My (.Y.) are still sore, I have the dull left hand side cramp every now and again, too early in the day to know about CM. But definitely don't feel like AF is coming! But hpt was neg! :( so very very confused! I want to say I definitely feel pregnant but with a neg hpt at this stage I am very unsure. Perhaps its just clomid and the universe ganging up to screw me over!

Only other explanation for the temp rise is I am getting sick but I don't feel like I am. Who knows! onto tomorrow we go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez