Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Positive OPK

Posted by Unknown at 6:03 PM
So I have to say I do feel a little excited. Yesterday on CD12 I had a clearly positive OPK. I haven't had a temp rise this morning but surely I will be ovulating soon. Its very exciting because it means my body is working all by itself.

So this morning we DTD and for the first time in a long time I was wet enough not to use any lube. Sorry TMI! but I am hoping its a really good sign. Then after my mandatory 30min bum on a pillow allocation I went to the bathroon and only a tiny tiny bit came back out. So hopefully means cervix is nice and open.

Oh and the other REALLY exciting thing, I couldn't get an iphone because my plan doesn't run out for ages, and my ipod died on me on Thursday night, I decided to get an ipod touch. Its so much fun. I can't get free wifi everywhere but when i can its good fun. Lots of fun free games!

Put heaps of music on there yesterday, going to get heaps more to put on there this arvo! great for working out too!! YAY!!

1 comments:

Unknown on August 1, 2010 at 9:31 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez