Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tyler update - Photo time

Posted by Unknown at 4:03 PM
So I have been going through all my Tyler photos and I can't believe how big he is getting.  These first two photos were taken when he was 1 day old. So tiny!



In comparison this photo below you can see how much bigger he is. 



This is him in Bumbo yesterday after a nap. Love the bed hair! I think he is due for a hair cut soon. 

This was him grabbing his toy for the first time. He proceeded to stick it in his mouth.  I still have to keep him upright for a bit after his reflux medication so he doesn't throw it all up!

The following photos are from play time this morning. He has well and truly found his fist and always has it in his mouth.  He has started chewing on it.

He is actually batting at my phone here. 

Lots of giggles and smiles although very hard to catch on camera!


This is his version of thumb umm not actually sucking. He just sticks it in! no sucking which is good! Very cute though.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez