Well I didn't manage to get any further with my mission this morning. I did contact the bank but they are still yet to get back to me. I thought the idea of being a platinum customer with your own personal banker meant these things happened faster! Guess not!
My sister arrives tonight for the weekend. Will be good for her to spend some time with Tyler. She hasn't seen him in 6 weeks. I think she will really amazed at how much he has grown. She is nearly 22weeks now. Can't wait till March when I get to meet her little one! I have to organise her baby shower and another good friend's. Both due in March. Lucky for me my sister will be based in Darwin so I will be holding hers early due to flying restrictions.
Nearly the weekend! Not that it really matters lol. We are having a photo day on Sunday for my Grandma. All of my mums side of the family are getting together to have photos done. It will be the first time in 10 years the whole family has been together. She has emphysema and stomach cancer and has gotten really frail over the last 2 years, so we thought we should do this before its too late. In saying that I spent some time with her on the weekend and for her age she is still doing so well.
Trying to get back into running, I have been a few times now. DH and I came to an arrangement if he takes Tyler every afternoon so I can go for a run, he can go fishing once a fortnight or what ever he wants to do. So far I have been twice. Its just too busy in the afternoons and as Tyler can be grumbly in the afternoons its a bit hard for DH to come home from work and get handed a crying baby! I always pass him over settled but he doesn't stay that way especially if he wants food which in the evenings he does and LOTS of it! I am loosing weight though I can fit in some normal denim cut off shorts now which is great. Still a long way to go though.
In terms of #2 well we actually have to DTD first! Very hard with a little bub lol! We have a few times since Tyler was born but all those we used the pull out method so definitely not pregnant yet. I am not expecting anything but it will be nice to know there is a possibility once we do actually DTD! lol
Time for some more photos. :) I really do have to remember to be this trigger happy with all my children. I know how I feel when I go looking for baby photos of my and there are hardly any but a million of my sister!
Milk Coma!! love the bed hair!
All ready for summer! Can't wait to take him for his first swim, will probably be on the weekend when DH can be there too.
Bumbo!!! not completely ready for it but nearly! Just need that little bit more neck strength











0 comments:
Post a Comment