So back when I was TTC I did A LOT of temp charting! I also did some experiments on how taking my temp at different times of the day affected it and nothing ever changed. Pre ovulation I always sat below 36.3 and post my give away temp was 36.68!!
So anyway randomly I decided to take my temp 4 days ago and it was 36.25. Over the following days I had some watery/EW CM didn't think much of it. I randomly took my temp this morning and it was 36.67. Very interesting. Now I could be completely wrong and off base here but maybe just maybe I ovulated. Of course that definitely doesn't mean we will be pregnant, we did DTD the day I started to noticed the CM but u have 25% chance of falling pregnant every cycle anyway. Its just good to know that I might actually be ovulating.
I could also be wrong about the temps too because I am breast feeding. That might mix things up a bit.
Well open house in a few hours and lots of cleaning to do!
Friday, November 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment