Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Frustration

Posted by Unknown at 7:17 PM
Well yesterday started a very bad mind set :( On the weekend we had some family photos taken for my grandma.  Well yesterday I got those photos back and although I knew I had put on weight until you see yourself next to someone you don't realise how much you have actually put on!

I couldn't believe it.  Frustrating part is I lost the initial 10kg after the birth but I haven't lost any more since.  I am eating a lot less, exercising and simply just doing more because I am always doing something.  On top of that I am breast feeding yet for some reason I am still not loosing any weight! I feel like I have lost some because I am able to fit into some clothes I couldn't a couple of weeks ago but its not as much as I expected I would be!

I have thought about joining weight watchers but seeing as we aren't preventing you can't do weight watchers while pregnant and if I fall pregnant it would be a completely waste of money!

agh I am just so frustrated by it.  Normally I would change my diet and cut out carbs after a certain time but breast feeding I have to make sure I am getting the right nutrients for Tyler.  I would also increase my exercise but its still really hard work and I am extremely unfit and my muscles get tired A LOT faster these days. Carrying the extra weight my body really isn't used to doesn't help either.  I have been trying to go for jogs but my knees and calves are feeling it.  Walking is using the same muscles as running so that is hurting too.  Not getting good REM sleep means my body doesn't have time to repair itself like it used to! My pubic symphysis still hurts which is just down right annoying! Go away already!

I need to get my bike out so I can jog one day ride the next.  I need to keep up with the exercise or the weight will never come off.  When I was my lightest I was exercising 6 days a week and had a very strict diet.  Even then I still could have lost another 5kg. If my arse wasn't so huge I would consider going to the local pool too and doing some laps.  Home pools just aren't long enough to get good exercise out of it.  I used to do water running too that was awesome but its in a heated pool so probably not the best in case I do fall pregnant.

I know that I am only just getting back into things and when I haven't exercised for a while my body will always put on muscle weight before I even get close to loosing some kg, problem is even though I know this it doesn't help me mentally cope with the extra weight!

I simply just need to focus.  There is nothing I can do about the weight gain now except work on loosing it.  It wont be as easy now as I have Tyler to look after so it can't be my main focus but I do need to make it one of my priorities.

I was on my walk yesterday thinking I really don't want to be one of those mums that has put on so much weight she can't get out and be active with the kids.  I want our family to be really active.  I was always active as a kid and I don't want that to change.  I don't want to be sitting on the sidelines watching while my kids do everything I want to be in there enjoying it too.

I am going to try and put more focus into not gaining so much in the next pregnancy. Well really I didn't gain that much during the pregnancy it was all the emotional eating I did during the two miscarriages and the lack of exercises out of fear of loosing a bub that did all the damage!

so that's it finished whinging about my weight for now!

This is one of the family photos of the 3 of us taken on the weekend. It can kinda be my before shot! Its a nice family photo but horrid of me!


This is me at the weight I would like to get to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez