Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

YAY

Posted by Unknown at 12:01 AM
Well our 2nd scan went really well! YAY.  I couldn't see too much but I could see peanut had definitely grown and had a really nice strong heart beat of 181!!!!

Apparently my uterus is sitting slightly retroverted so it was hard to get a good shot! But thats OK I didn't see the point in doing an internal.  The heart beat is the most important!

So now I have to book in for my NT scan and once that is booked I make another appointment to go back and see Dr A.  I can then also book into the hospital and things.  Also have my request form for my 19 week morphology scan.  Dr A said I could come back in for a scan in 2 weeks.  I will see how I go! If I get nervous I will go back in! :)

Seems to be moving all so fast.  3weeks 4 days to go.  I am starting to get a little tiny bit excited that this might actually be happening.

I am having a good day with the ms.  I was really tired earlier today and feeling really really hung over.  Only threw up 3 times today but after my good news this afternoon I have a bit more energy! :)  I got a script for Maxolon and also these wafer things you put under the tongue??  I wont use them unless I really need to.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez