So my ms has settled down a bit. Not as much throwing up. Perhaps only twice a day, mainly just dry reaching. I do feel constant nausea all day though, and the tiredness has really set in. its 8:05am and I just want to curl up under my desk and sleep. I was going to call in sick lucky I didn't I just had a call from our part time lady, she think she may have shingles! OMG! I have never had chicken pox and although I got the vaccine about 18months ago but they can't test to see if you created immunity to it. which is stupid. I had the test done to see if i had chicken pox when I was younger, this was after the vaccine and it came up as Negative for immunity. But in the tiny fine print down the bottom there was a clause, may not pick up immunity if given vaccine. or something along those lines!
but anyway she is staying home and going to the Dr which is good. Don't want to catch that if the vaccine didn't work!
Oh the heart burn has gotten really bad. tums are my best friend at the moment! and the best thing EVER they aren't mint flavour! I hate mint and 99.9% of antacid tablets are mint. The last think I want when my chest is burning like crazy is to chew on something that tingles my mouth and creates more saliva!
I booked my NT appointment yesterday if I haven't said so already. I can't remember yesterday! But its for the 2nd March! Feels like an age away. But a friend who is still TTC rightly pointed out its only 1 cycle! 22days 15hours till peanut is "Safer" and 26days6hours until my NT scan and we can announce it!
I finally picked up something on the Doppler last night. Definitely wasn't peanut, I am thinking placenta, it was more a whooshing beat at 125. Do some goggling later! But thats a bit more exciting. Looking forward to being able to hear its little heart beating away. Stupid retroverted uterus. Dr A said it will straighten up as the pregnancy progresses!
Oh and yeah ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
Getting the matress for our new king size bed delivered tomorrow! YAY. Then DH just has to make the bed frame and I am going to buy a decorative bed head.
hmm what else. Nothing much else, I think thats enough rambling from my foggy brain right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment