Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Growth Spurt

Posted by Unknown at 2:46 PM
Well peanut seems to be having another growth spurt.  ms is back in full swing this morning.  I took a maxolon before and now the hard mental battle of trying to stop myself throwing up and so I don't waste it lol.  Other than that i am so tired. I thought I was tired last week, this is on a whole new level.  I actually think I will fall a sleep whilst sitting at some point today! Again I was going to call in sick, my body is telling me it needs sleep but I had a feeling the part time lady would call in sick again and another girl just got back from Singapore and she hasn't been feeling all that well either.  The part time lady might have ross river fever the poor thing.  I have to say I am relieved its not shingles! She is still waiting test results though.

I love it when the weeks tick over and my little ticker on the side shows peanut changing.  I know its still only really tiny but definitely human looking now!

I only have to make it until 3:30 and I can go home! hmm not looking forward to the hour drive home though.  I have one coffee a day but I need it now I can't keep it until just before the drive home. Hopefully the tiredness and fogginess will wear off by then.

I am nearly at double digits! lol I remember thinking that just before my 10th birthday.  10weeks!  Thats a bit exciting! only 2weeks6days to go.  Although we are waiting until the NT scan to tell everyone at least if I hear the heart beat at 12weeks I know peanut is going to be OK! :)  

well best try and do some work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez