Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

11w2d

Posted by Unknown at 2:14 PM
Tiredness doesn't really explain it this morning.  I went to bed early last night but today I am really really tired and completely exhausted. I am really shaky, I thew up this morning, my head hurts. To top it off its a busy day today! Why is it always the way? I just can't seem to function at all.  my mind is working at about 30% of where it usually does and at about 10% of the speed! I feel utterly useless!

Having some funny pains this morning.  I think its just bad gas lol but they are still there and I don't like any form of pain.  Peanut has been hard to get on the doppler the last day or so.  Thats worrying me a bit.  it seems to be sitting low and deep. The heart beat when I finally get it is strong and still up around 165, but in my mind peanut should be getting bigger and easier to hear.  To add to that i have been hearing some very funny gurgling sounds on the doppler last night and this morning.  Probably this gas pains that I am feeling but all this new stuff in the past couple of days has my mind racing. Its been far too long since I have seen peanut.  Yes I can hear a heart beat and its nice and strong and where it should be but I start thinking things like what if peanut is growing to size? what if its not forming properly? I still have 8 days before I get to see it again.

anyway i am rambling and struggling to make sense of stuff.  I just have to get through the day!

1 comments:

L_xox on February 21, 2011 at 10:28 PM said...

I've had no internet at home until today and your blog was the first place I went!!!
I am so so so so thrilled to read about your prgoress, you deserve all the happiness you can get!!!
Now I'm back online I'll try and stay updated on your progress as much as I can.
I'm due tomorrow, so I'm sure your blog can entertain me on some of our upcoming sleepless nights :)

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez