So a few things have been going on and it's now time to get them out.
Tyler and I move into our own place on the 5th. I am nervous and scared, being a single mum is hard work but I couldn't go on the way we were.
I gave it everything I had to try and make my relationship work but both people have to want it and want to put in effort for it to work. We tried marriage counseling but it was pointless. He still hasn't worked in nearly 2 months, we have no money, he goes fishing everyday and could possibly be still smoking the pot. he doesn't see the issue with it and said he won't give it up even if it meant the end if our marriage. But that wasn't breaking point. Breaking point came when we have no money and firstly I can't talk to him about it because he flips out but secondly when doing the books for his business I found out over Christmas he blew over $1000 in gambling. He flatly refused to talk about it and then starting making out like it was all my fault that he did it. He is like a teenager that can't deal with responsibility or be a grown up about anything. It was at this point I realised he will never change he doesn't want to and he will continue treating me like rubbish and it was up to me to stop simply letting him do it.
I am very sad about it all. I never expected to be a single mum. My dream of a family and more kids is gone at least for now but I need to be strong for Tyler.
Well better run the little man is awake. More on this later!
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment