Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mum mum

Posted by Unknown at 2:35 AM
Little Blakey started saying mum mum the other day. Melts ur heart when u hear it for the first time. He is growing up so fast. He is on the move. Slowly but surely. Has the whole jerky crawl going on.

He has had a fever today. Thinking its the end of this sickness thing they have both had. He had a day of fever and although he is still whingy doesn't seem sick.

So completely over winter that's for sure.

So 14dpo today so 3w7d and I decided to take a digital. Said 2-3 so that's 4-5weeks. Which was expected seeing as my hpts have been dark. I have stupid thoughts in my head like molar etc. I feel like bub is fine but until I have that scan its just too easy to worry. I know I did one with Blake I'm just not sure i posted it on here so I can see what result I got and how far along I was. Have to go back and do some searching.

Even the cat knows I'm pregnant. Normally she sleeps on B's side of the bed. I woke up this morning and she was sleeping on my lower abdomen. It's weird how animals just know.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez