Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy house again

Posted by Unknown at 7:46 PM
So after what around a month of continual sickness we are finally all better! Yay!
Tyler is teething his 2 year molars and continually grinding his teeth this causing him considerable pain so he is waking around midnight for more neurofen. He goes back to sleep easily though.

Blake is waking about 3-4am for a feed but he is back to happily self settling which is wonderful. He is such a happy boy. Crawls around the house getting into mischief. It's odd to pop him in the lounge room I go into the kitchen to prepare food and next minute he is right behind me. Cheeky bugger.

It's times like this that even though I get no sleep or down time or a shower lol I really love the 2 so little. I am really looking forward to having number 3 so close too. Tyler goes through moments if wanting to play with Blake to others smashing him in the face with Thomas. There can be lots of giggles but lots of screaming tears too.

Tyler's daycare day has changed again so I now have to go grocery shopping with them both. At first this really sounded scary but I actually don't find it hard at all. It's so hard to find a twin trolley though :( at the moment I put Blake in the carrier and he just goes to sleep but soon he will be too big. Face that when we get to it.

On the pregnancy front 5+1 and I had my first spew yesterday. I felt so hung over and horrible yesterday :( today I feel fine and of course that freaks me out. Looking forward to getting to 6 weeks and having those symptoms amp up a bit. Most people hate them but I prefer to have them as its reassuring and it doesn't last forever. Well both the boys are down for a nap which is very rare these days as Tyler has been dropping his nap but I'm going to try and have a brief nap too while I can :)

My poas habit is still going strong lol. It's pointless once the numbers are this high but still makes me feel good to see that line getting stronger. Did another digital today to even though I have already seem the 3+ I just wanted to make sure it hadn't dropped. The pregnant 3+ came up before I had time to pop the lid on and place it down flat lol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez