Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ttc #3 whoa

Posted by Unknown at 4:22 PM
Lol no not right now but B and I have had a talk and we r going to start ttc #3 sooner than originally planned.

I have been thinking about it all a lot lately and there are many reasons why I want to just get the pregnancy and new born stage out of the way. Yes that may sound dismissive but I don't overly enjoy the new born stage. I love the cuddliness and watching them grow and learn but the sleeplessness and the its better and easier to stay at home rather than drag the kids around is exhausting for a few months.

There are other reasons, I have decided to roll enrol the boys into a catholic school. This of course does involve school fees. In order to pay these I will need to return to work. Tyler is due to start prep in 2017. If we have had all the kids and returned to work we can settle into a routine. Yes having lots of little ones will be very hard work but it will get easier. It just means in the long run I get to be at home with the kids for longer. If I wait and Tyler is at school it means returning to work soon after having the baby in order to pay fees etc.

We also had a chat about increasing our chances of having a girl. I really really want a girl. If we did end up having a girl we would probably stop at 3. It means we don't have to upgrade the car or house etc.

Then there is the age thing. Not only does pregnancy etc get harder as u get older as u get older ur kids are still so young. I would like to have some younger years left with the kids. If I put off ttc for 2 years that's 2 less years I could have with them later in life.

So we have made the decision to start trying in August after my sister wedding. I need to lose this last 15kg in the next few months and B has agreed to improve his fitness too. We are also going to DTD stopping at CD10. I am going to do some research on diet etc as well to see if it might help too.

I am still following my cycle but I am wondering if I should start charting properly. My AF was 3 days early this month giving me a 25day cycle. Totally crap! Ttc a girl is going to involve some effort but fingers crossed it pays off.

If we did have another boy that's ok too I am a big believing in everything happens for a reason and it means he was meant to join our family I just want to improve our chances of a girl and hope that our little pearl comes back to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez