Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Loving the sleep!

Posted by Unknown at 3:52 PM
Ahhh little Blake has settled again and is sleeping from 6:30-5:30! It's fantastic!

Other than that not much really happening at all!
Can't believe we are coming up to Blake being 5 months and Tyler being 20months. I have started thinking about birthday presents. I will buy all the birthday and Christmas presents in the mid year sales.
For Tyler I want to get him a little push bike with training wheels!
Blake will get his big boy bed like Tyler did but other than that not sure.
Maybe a trampoline for Christmas.
Hopefully B will be able to start the jungle gym soon so they will have that too.

So we have also decided to postpone the family holiday I wanted to go on at the end of the year :( I so need a holiday but With my sisters wedding in August and it being interstate and going to cost us a small fortune we simply won't be able to afford another break this year. We might go in a small camping trip or something but certainly not the kid resort thing on the coast.
If we so fall pregnant we may or may not go the following year. Too much can happen between now and then.

Something I have been trying to decide on is do I go private again to have bub3?
I have had 2 pretty straight forward pregnancies and births. I loved the extra care of private and the scans I could have at each appointment but the extra out of pocket costs in hospital are they worth it? I have too hospital cover but it didn't matter we still are a few thousand out of pocket.
Then will I be too stressed to not have that extra close monitoring at the start of the pregnancy? I know if I was to lose another there is nothing I can do but I want to know if everything is ok or not. It's the not knowing I don't like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez