Little Blake is back to sleeping again! Yay. That 4 month sleep regression lasted forever! So he is sleeping 6:30-4:45 which is fantastic. I would love him to sleep 1 more hour as thats when Tyler wakes up but hey I am happy with a sleep through. I feed him and he goes back to sleep until 7 so hopefully he sleeps through that feed eventually.
Tyler is really whingy at the moment. He won't eat anything at all :( wish I had his no eating problem when ever he is sick or in pain etc. at the moment he is teething his eye teeth. His left top one has popped through but waiting in the other one.
I am going to get B to build him a big outdoor jungle gym. To buy they are around $4k but B should easily be able to do it under $1k. It's just that i took him to a play centre yesterday as his whinging as doing my head in. He happily played for hours and even though he was so exhausted he just didn't want to leave.
He has some outdoor play stuff but he is so bored with it all. He needs something to climb. Might save him climbing all my furniture. The other day I caught him doing something very scary. I try and supervise him all the time but there are times u just can't like when I am feeding Blake. I thought I had baby proofed but we reached another level. He pulled the dinning chair over to the kitchen bench and climbed up. He then had proceeded to put everything he could find on the bench into the toaster which was plugged in. So scary. It was so lucky that it hadn't caught fire or electrocuted himself. I now unplug it after every use but still shows no matter how baby proofed you think things are they aren't!! He also uses his toys by dragging them to the bookcases and climbing up as high as he can.
So yeah I need something to expel some of that energy in a safe way. I might look at baby proofing the back yard too so I can let him go out there and if I can't be right there beside him I know he is safe. I always go out there with him but if I need to put Blake down for a nap or get him up I drag Tyler back inside even if only for a minute as its just not safe.
On the TTC#3 AF had left this cycle and I have started temping. I will do so until 3 days after ovulation. I will check it twice a day to see a pattern form and see if we can pin point ovulation down to the hour.
I have started calcium and magnesium supplements and cranberry juice.
Working on the losing weight thing etc.
all underway for a few months time. August/sept will be here before I know it. I have also started taking a pregnancy multi again and will start taking folate 5mg soon too as if takes a few months to get into the system.
We only have 1 shot at this so I am throwing everything I have at it. :) once I am pregnant its all decided. If its a little boy I know it was just meant to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment