Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Size warnings

Posted by Unknown at 6:55 PM
So I have decided bellies of this size really need to have some kinda of warning system.  Kinda like kids at a theme park and if they are too small to go on a ride, but in this case, a warning the belly is too big to fit somewhere!!

I had a burst of energy this morning and have gone crazy with the cleaning again.  Pottered around for a while just picking stuff up, doing washing etc, then I decided it was time to tackle the en-suite. I started in the shower, as hard as it was to get down on my hands and knees in that little spot I did eventually manage.  Then the vanity, then the walls, then came the toilet.  Now I keep the toilet clean but very rarely do I get down and clean behind it and under the pipes etc. Well when I looked behind I could not believe how dirty it was! Here comes the delema, I could see this dirt, it was so yuck I wanted to clean it all, make it spotless, problem was when I went to reach behind there I couldn't reach! hmpt! I was determined there was no way there was going to be any remaining dirt so with some very inventive maneuvers  I did manage to get it all! Even funnier was I was in my undies! lol! I could imagine what a sight that would have been, 9 months pregnant and blue pokka dot undied bum up in the air grunting and groaning to reach behind the toilet to get some dirt! Ah pregnancy so dignified!

It did make me very tired lol, but I am still determined to do so much more today, I just need a rest.  So I have had some early lunch to refuel and then watch out the rest of the house!

Other than that still having those round ligament pains, mainly in the morning when I am just getting started on things and starting to move around so seems like its just muscular!

32days to go. Still hoping its less but residing to the fact I might go over and if that is the case so be it. :) We will still eventually get to meet our little peanut.  YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez