Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OB Appointment

Posted by Unknown at 10:43 PM
Well just got back from my appointment with Dr A.  Unfortunately he had a bleeding placenta previa that was being prepared for surgery so I only got a few minutes of his time. Which was fine, I completely understand I just hope that lady and her baby are OK.

I briefly mentioned what I have been feeling but he didn't seem to concerned which was good.  He did a quick scan for me and bub was being super super active which even he was surprised at.  You could see my whole belly moving and big massive movements too not just jiggling. lol.  Anyway he managed to get the measurements. Head is a week behind which is great news lol. Stomach is over a week ahead and legs are smack on. So over all measuring right on. It is now up to 2.5kg/5.5lb which is a gain of 1.6lb in 2 weeks!! the little fatty! hehe.

The massive growth spurt might explain why I have been feeling this way though.  My belly hasn't popped out any more yet bub has expanded a heap, so its completely out of room and OMG feels it too.  Also the extreme exhaustion, the tummy tenderness aches and pains period pain and back pain etc.  bubs is still head down which was great news.  I really do hope it stays there.

It was exciting to think though its only really a kg off its approximate birth weight now that's how close we are!!  Very exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez