Well still not feeling much better today. I just in general feel really sick, its going to be a long 28days!
Still no one in our Due in Sept group has popped yet. There is 129 due in Sept in our BH group and not one has gone yet! I am amazed! Surely someone can't be far off. We have a few CS starting to come up soon but for none of us to go preterm that's amazing! And of course very lucky :)
Seriously though someone needs to get that ball rolling there are heaps that have now reached full term! I would love to be the first or one of the first but I know that's definitely not going to happen so please someone go! hehe
Not sure why I am feeling so sick, I know the last few weeks can be really hard and I know the count down is on, just didn't expect to feel so sick all the time. This is worse than the first trimester ms.
Up to 9cm on the Epi-no now which is great, only 1cm to go! Although lol it still rather painful, for some reason I expected it to be less painful but I guess its only meant to stop tearing not make it less painful! I am getting used to the feeling though of the balloon coming out but I have started flexing my pelvic floor muscles as it moves is way out and and it makes it less painful but I don't think this would be a good idea during delivery so I have to try and stop myself doing it!
Starting to think bub has moved down now. I definitely feel a lot less pressure in my chest, I can eat and breath normally, although I never feel like food. I have a really horrible metallic taste in my mouth! YUK! Also I always have the strong painful pressure of feeling like I need to do a #2! Delightful really lol!
I was thinking about it last night when yet again stuck at home on my own :( What am I looking forward to after bub is born other than the baby stuff. These are the things I can think of. Loosing some weight and getting my normal face back, this round fat one isn't gelling with me anymore! hehe! wearing jeans, my flat tummy, bending from the waist, cutting my toe nails and shaving my legs without having to grunt and groan whist trying to reach, eating soft cheese and deli meat, wine oh how I want a wine, eating a salad from anywhere and not having to worry about the nasties in it! Not having to eat carbs with every meal other wise I get really ill and start vomiting. Soft runny eggs! oh yeah!
Of course all this is just simply because I can't wait for bub to get here and I am starting to get excited about being able to do all this again :) Being pregnant and having this baby is still way more special than any of those!
I was also thinking last night that we want to go through this at least another 3 times! OMG! lol! I was thinking how I really want to start training for a triatholon again, might just be because I miss exercise so much but unfortunately I wouldn't have the time to train for a full one and the mini ones i like are the think pink ones and up here in QLD they are on in Oct/Nov and we plan to be pregnant again before then! I have spoken to my mum about the training/exercise I want to get back into once the baby is born. She knows how important exercise is for me expecially in maintaining my weight. Seeing as she lives less than 5mins from me, my plan is once bub is breastfed and hopefully sleeping I will pop it in the capsule and drop around to mums. While bubby is sleeping go for my run/ride/swim what ever. This of course is very optimistic lol bub might be a very bad settler and I simply never get to do this. But its a plan and we will just take it from there and see what happens!
I wasn't going to bother going back on birth control when this bub was born. We were just going to take it as it comes. I do know our history though and when there wasn't something wrong we didn't have a problem getting pregnant. I know I want to loose all the weight I gained in the last 2 years its taken us to get here so my starting weight for the next pregnancy is a little better, but that might take some times. I was thinking perhaps starting to try again in March next year. lol but who knows we might have this one and decide we don't want anymore at all hehe!
I need to go for my waddle soon but man its cold today and looks like rain! I missed my walk yesterday because I was so sick but I need to go today I know how important it is!!!
Its amazing there are all these things they say not to do because you could go into preterm labour, you reach full term and you can try some things but ultimately bub will only come when its ready go figure!
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment