Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Milk!!!!!

Posted by Unknown at 5:03 PM
Anyone got some milk because I want more!! MORE! MORE!!!

I can't get enough of it.  I am drinking about 1.5L a day and I still want more!!  I drink it to the point it makes me sick yet I still want more!!! it is driving me completely totally and utterly bonkers!!

Had a phone call from my sister just a little bit ago.  She had some very light spotting this morning.  She is 7+5 now! It doesn't sound to major but still a horrible scare.  She is booked in for a scan at 12:30, I hope they find a little blog with a nice strong heart beat! She is living in Melbourne and her fiance in Darwin now, so she is going to the scan alone.  I am hoping its only a scare but after loosing two I know how scary it is and I had DH there with me the whole way, to be going alone :( I would be there for her if I could but I can't fly any more :(

Watching that clock tick! waiting to hear the good news, please let it be good news.  Ever since she told me she was pregnant I have been praying that she would just sail through and not have any of the issues that I did.  I am still hoping and praying that is the case!

Will update later with hopefully good news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez