Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A great day

Posted by Unknown at 1:41 AM
So besides having some awesomely horrible cramps today I had a really good day. I got up went for a run. Did some house work. Worked on my novel lol yep and went for another run, washed the bubbies, went to the movies and saw Tomorrow when the war began (GREAT movie) had a nice dinner out and now back at home so DH can watch the footy finals. Tigers and Roosters, even I don't mind these two teams. I have some favorite players in these teams. Shame they are on different teams.

So yeah cramps are giving me some issues. I spotted today but thats about it. They will be in full swing tomorrow. I am honestly OK about it all. I am actually really happy. I feel really good about myself and within myself. I am going to try some Chiropractor and Naturopath this cycle and see if there is something out of balance. But honestly its just more to help my body feel better. I have lost 2kg since Friday simply from working out twice a day and eating super well. I feel like my old self. Training like this feels good for me. I haven't been able to train like this for ages. My body hurts and my right hip is giving me grief but its worth it when I feel this good.

As for the novel. Well its always been a dream of mine to write a book. So I thought well I read one in a day and go through so many of them why don't I finally try writing one. I never expect anyone else to ever read it but hey I think I have a great imagination and I am 2 chapters in and 10pages in 1 day so thats pretty good.

Tomorrow when the war began was definitely a good movie and I think it will be fantastic to get Australia on the board for movies. We have a few others but this is just a normal movie with great graphics. Its funny though you can actually hear the Australian accent! I guess because we are so used to the american accent that a different one stands out.

Well off to continue this great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're feeling well Shel!
- Cookie1

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez