So after a bit more thought I figured bugger it. I am tired of the same old Crap, so I went for a run. I needed to break that fear of exercising in case I am pregnant. I went for a 6km run, I pushed myself hard, it hurt, I was hot but I feel so much better.
I had a talk to DH about and how I had enough. I am tired of acting like I am pregnant. I have been since I first fell pregnant in Sept/October last year. From now on until I get those two lines and until the Dr tells me to stop exercising I am going to continue. I can't keep living in fear of miscarriage. I mean every month for 5 months I have put the breaks on exercising after I ovulate because of this fear! NO MORE! I feel better for going for a run and I feel better for letting this go!
:)
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment