Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 10, 2013

So absolutely silly

Posted by Unknown at 10:28 PM
See these are the stupid thoughts I just keep having and they make no sense!
FB announcement of an old friend I still very occasionally catch up with. She is having a girl. I almost started crying! Seriously wtf! Not that I'm not completely overjoyed she is having a little girl more that I really don't understand how couples have girls. How can I want something so ridiculously much? My heart really aches for a little girl. As much as when I wanted a baby back when first starting ttc. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez