The little man and I are doing well :) Enjoying the time at mum's, its much more relaxed and easy going. I think Tyler is definitely benefiting from the non tense fighting atmosphere.
DH is spending time with Tyler everyday which is good, just a shame he couldn't do that whilst we were at home.
Honestly I am really hoping this might actually wake him up, I don't know if there is any hope for our marriage there is a long time line anger and fighting and lots of damage has been done, but we are being amicable which is a good start.
His family is crazy though and they have started at me already. They thrive on drama and are probably the nastiest people I have ever met. They can be so cruel and never think about what they say before it comes out of their mouths. Lucky for me I pay no attention to it. I can see them foul mouthing me to him, which is silly because its all crap its just stuff you say to support the one you love. They just don't realise what they are saying might completely eliminate any change we may reconcile and keep our family together and the one person that looses out the most is Tyler.
Although I have no inclination to another baby the years of TTC means I will probably always notice fertile signs. Around the 2nd I got the biggest glob of EWCM! So gross. Probably the most I have ever had. Be interesting to see if AF shows up in just over a week.
I have to go shopping for a new car seat today. When I weighed Tyler on Monday he was 7.4kg and my current capsule goes up to 9kg problem is I think he has passed the height restriction as his head slumps forward especially when he is asleep. I think it could be really dangerous as it is so far forward.
Little man needs food must go!!
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment