Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tyler's First Christmas

Posted by Unknown at 3:25 PM
Yesterday was Tyler's first Christmas and we had an absolute ball!!!  Firstly his meds seem to be working again that or my Zantac that I am taking again is helping because he was such a happy and relaxed little guy yesterday!

I had to wake the poor bugger up.  We did presents here, which I have to say we all got spoilt, and then went to my dad's mum's for Breakfast. I got to meet my cousins little ones, one born 3 weeks before Tyler and one, 2 weeks after him. Tyler managed at 10min nap, he was so tired he just collapsed.

Then we headed to my mums place here we spent the rest of the day. He had another little cat nap when we got there. Once he woke up he decided it was poo of the century time! I got covered in it. All down my leg all over the couch.  Problem was I hadn't bought a change of clothes. OOPS!

We did presents and then he was so tired still that I put him down for a nap that lasted 3 HOURS! yep OMG 3 hours! I actually got to enjoy my Christmas lunch it was fantastic!

So we got Tyler a Jumperoo and it is brilliant! He absolutely loves it.  He bounced around in it for AGES! I put him in it again this morning and he lasted about an hour before he started to get tired!

Not much else happening, can't believe its almost 2012!

Some pics

Chilling in his space couch from Nanna

Jumperoo time! We had to put something under it as he is still a little light and small but once that was under it away he went

Our tree surrounded by presents

Again in the Jumperoo. Best present ever and I definitely recommend it if you have an active baby. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez