Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pretty Change

Posted by Unknown at 9:01 PM
Ahh isn't that a nice change :) They do say a change is as good as a holiday!  I tried to find a green baby blog but no such luck so this one it is! I would make my own if I had time but seriously who has that these days!

I booked in for my 3D/4D ultrasound this morning. 5th July at 6:30pm! I am so excited! I can't wait for next week to be over because from there it ALL starts happening.

Almost home time! YAY for another day, and..............Tomorrow is Friday. Sorry running on 2 hours sleep so I am a little crazy right now! All preparation for bubs arrival!

I want to start to play music for peanut.  They say its a good thing to do while inutero so they get used to the music, they can identify with it to help relax and calm them.  I am expecting bub to have bad reflux, as I suffered really bad from it and still do.  At least they have treatments now, unlike for my poor mum that had me SCREEMING for the first 6months of my life!  But if this music thing could work its worth a try along with medication if required of course! Again to simply find the time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez