Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

27w6d

Posted by Unknown at 12:38 AM
Seriously I need to STOP spending money!!!  I can't help it though with only 12weeks left I still have heaps I need to sort out.

I am very excited to say though I bought something wonderful today :) best buy yet!  I have been researching car carrier for a while now really umming and ahhing over so many different ones.  I had spoken to some girlfriends with bubs and I think one of the biggest things is getting it in and out if it is sleeping.  So DH and I decided for ease for me we wanted a travel system.  I already have a really good durable pram but whats the point if u have to wake bub up from a peaceful sleep?? I will still use this pram for walking and jogging as thats what its designed for.

We decided on the safety first Shuttle travel system.  Its the only capsual with a 5 star saftey rating and its so light weight.  The pram is also super light and compact which is perfect for those shopping trips.  The carrier when taken out also acts as a rocker! Unfortunately it is in really high demand so I wont get it until it comes in next month but still so exciting! then from there we can upgrade to a car seat that lasts from 6months of age to 7years! :)

So the other thing is I have felt in the last day or so that my belly is shrinking lol! Sounds weird but it does.  I took a pick tonight, I honestly don't know. I have been walking everyday and eating less because my heartburn is driving my bonkers so I have lost a little bit of weight but that shouldn't really account for it.  Judge for yourself :) Probably would help if my shirt was against my skin under my boobs but oh well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez