Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Moving forward

Posted by Unknown at 11:09 PM
So DH went and got friendly with a cup today! haha poor guy. But the good news is his swimmers are perfectly fine. So as suspected its me that has the problem. I am still thinking perhaps its just my body being completely overloaded with what happened. Two miscarriages back to back, one lasting 3 months has to take its toll. So as of tomorrow I start acupuncture. There is a clinic just near me that specialises in infertility, IVF and pregnancy. He seems fantastic. Asked me what CD I was on. I was like CD8 and he was like right have to get you in ASAP so we can catch this cycle too!!!

So I have to start work at 5am again tomorrow, but it isn't too bad. I have managed it today and although I am a little tired it is all for the greater cause and I am more than happy to put in the extra effort.

Nothing much else to report today. Really looking forward tomorrow I really think this might help get my body back into balance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez