Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

CD1

Posted by Unknown at 3:18 PM
Well I think its CD1. AF hadn't started this morning but I definitely know its on the way. I am actually completely OK with it though. A little disappointed of course but thats it. My hormones seem to be back to normal and I feel like me again. Not consumed by TTC and not all over the place due to synthetic hormones and medications. Its a nice feeling.

So we have decided to get DH checked. Dr A will send out a SA form and DH gets to go get friendly with a cup!!! hahahaha. Sorry poor guy but its nice to get one back every now and again. The million tests we have to go through most of them 10times more uncomfortable and embarrassing than a cup. And I have to pick it up and drop it off! Sook! lol

On the up side, I had a perfect 28day cycle! Ovulated perfectly on time and had beautiful post ovulation temps. Something I have asked Dr A about because it something I have only ever noticed in the last 3 months and it has got me thinking! Each month around 10-12DPO I have noticed tiny small red dots. They are slightly smaller than the size of a pin head. They aren't blood but they are a redy pinky colour. So I am really hoping I am way off base but I was wondering if they were fertilised eggs that haven't been able to implant. I know unfertilised eggs are just reabsorbed but what happens to the fertilised ones that can't implant? Are they just discharged? I noticed 3 in June, 5 in July and only 1 this month.

I really hoping I am wrong here but what happens if all the stuff that happened caused some scaring or something that is affecting implantation? What if the woman that did the D&C did something wrong? :( Anyway I have asked Dr A what he think. Hopefully he says thats impossible and everything should be fine!

well best get stuck into things for a Monday morning! WHOOHOO!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez