Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Food

Posted by Unknown at 6:20 PM
So what does my new eating plan look like?
Well basically for breakfast I have a
Scrambled egg thingy. First I put in the chickpeas and soften them up. I put a little salt in with them seeing as bub needs iodine haha then I add diced mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and zucchini. Once they have cooked a little I put in 2 eggs and a small amount of cheese.
YUMMO!

For morning tea I have fruit and fat free Greek yogurt.

Lunch is grilled chicken and salad rye wraps

Snack is handful of mixed raw nuts

Dinner is varied sometimes grilled fish and salad sometimes fresh made chicken kebabs with a sweet potato mash. I try an mix dinner up a bit but keep it healthy.
B ordered pizza the other night and whilst it was yummy I felt so sick afterward.

I do have cake, biscuits or chocolate if I get a craving which I do. I have such a ba sweet tooth at the moment. Love cake and donuts. Yum!

I have put on a kilo in the last couple of days :( not sure why. I have been doing so much around the house and my quads are killing me so I guess it was kinda exercise! Who knows. Stupid damn kilo. Grrr will see what it does next week. I will just keep eating healthy. Haven't started exercising yet :( I really want to but we have just been so busy. Hopefully it will calm down after this week and I can start next week. Other than my gender scan wed we have nothing else on. Yay! I need to do it after dinner though as its the only real time I get. For some reason I just get sucked into neighbours and home and away. Stupid seeing as they are crap!
I know once I will get started I will be fine its just that first one!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez