Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Slack

Posted by Unknown at 9:48 PM
I thought it had been a while. Hasn't been much to update though.

Tyler turns 2 next week. Very exciting. He is still a complete chatter box. Where on earth has 2 years gone.

Blakey is doing great. He spends 3/4 of his time on his feet and is getting stronger. He mostly just hold on with 1 hand now and the other day let go for a couple of seconds. He has learnt to wave and clap. Associates his mum mum and dad dad. He is just a happy cheeky little man.

Berry is going well. 10+4 now slowly getting there. Still 13days until my NT scan. So far away. Being basically 12+5 when I have that scan I'm hoping they might be able to guess gender to 75-80% that would be good. :) still waiting until the 16week scan to confirm it but at least then I have a rough idea on what to expect. Still eating a ton of fruit. It's all I ever feel like. It's making dinner prep really hard. I just don't have the stomach for anything and I'm just cooking and usually the food turns out crap!

Certainly can't hide the bump now though. No one has been game enough to ask me if I'm pregnant. Surely I don't just look fat. I feel I'm getting a lot wider this time. With the boys my waist stayed the same I just expanded out the front. This time i feel like I'm way wider. I still have only put on 2kg but nothing fits me around the middle and hips. All my maternity clothes are huge in the legs though. Just makes me look scruffy.

I still feel that little berry is a girl and its is definitely driving me completely insane. If there was a test that could find out I would so do it right now. At 10+4 the nub is still the same boy or girl so even having an u/s would make no difference. It would be so much easier if I had a boy feeling. If I didn't think it was a girl I wouldn't need to know so badly. I'm scared I'm setting myself up for a fall. I won't be sad its a boy I will be sad I will never ever have my little princess. 5weeks2days till I find out. Omg that seems like AGES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez