So as the title suggests I'm feeling good but after 3 weeks of our house being sickness free we all now have a cold again. I know Tyler brings it home from daycare and normally I wouldn't catch it but being pregnant my body just picks everything up. Grrrr this is my 3rd cold now the last one went for a month and a half. I've upped the vitC so hopefully it goes away quicker this time.
I'm loving the 'clean' eating. It's in inverted commas because its not completely clean because I'm pregnant. I'm still eating cheese and egg yolks, yogurt, cows milk etc.
I was supposed to do the veggie garden yesterday but I got busy scrubbing the house for tomorrow's inspection. At least now its spotless. The only thing bothering me is the mould on the glider chair in the nursery. I am going to get a new one but I haven't seen a decent one come up yet.
The pregnancy is plodding along. I don't feel pregnant at all. I know this stage is normally like this but I don't really remember it to this level the last 2 pregnancies. Maybe because I have less time to stop and bond?
I do have a new pregnancy symptom this time and I don't like it. Rage. I fly off the handle so easily. I feel angry and annoyed almost all of the time. It's like bad PMS all the time. Not enjoyable.
8 days until we find out boys or girl. It's a little frustrating because I could have found out this week. Damn holidays lol. All good next wed will be here before I know it.
Tyler being sick is going through a non listening stage. Doesn't help when we are toilet training. He had been doing so well but now he is sick we are having lots of accidents again. Hopefully if we persist he will get it again.
Little Blake is loving his free standing. I thought he was going to take his first step step. He stood there for ages and I could see he was thinking about it but in the end he just lunged forward at me. Can't believe he is double digits this week. 10 months already. Where on earth has 10months gone.
Monday, September 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment