Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2013

Brotherly love

Posted by Unknown at 7:58 PM
When people found out I was having another boy everyone always said having 2 boys so close together that they would be the best of friends. I thought yeah I can see that happening but I truly underestimated the bond they would have.

Blake is only 6 weeks but when ever he is awake he is always looking around for Tyler. Tyler is always trying to bounce Blake in the bouncer, helps me try and burp him or rock him to sleep, always giving him cuddles and kisses and hugs. For 16months he understand so much more than I ever expected. I can imagine as Blake gets older this bond will get stronger and stronger.
I am now so happy I had them so close together and even happier that I had 2 boys.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez