Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2012

3D/4D scan

Posted by Unknown at 10:47 PM
30+4 and we had the 3D scan today. It was wonderful seeing bubba boy again. Seeing him makes me realise we are getting closer as he is looking so close to being ready.

He has chubbier cheeks than Tyler, his nose is rounder, still dads nose though lol. Seems to have big eyes like Tyler and he has lots of hair! So it seems he will be dark haired like Tyler.

He has Massive hands lol. I had seen them in a scan at my OB's office and though holly Molly that kid has big hands. Yep seeing them today he certainly does. No surprise though Tyler had and still has massive hands and feet. I remember when my sister came to visit and her son was 10weeks and Tyler's hands and feet casts at 17days old were older than Nate's at 10weeks lol.

He is now head down. I thought he was as his kicks had changed. My cervix is no longer getting a battering.

Was so funny though Tyler decided to have a bit of a tantrum while we were in there. Every time he cried out in anger as children do bubba boy smiled. Kinda looked like he was laughing I guess. So cute!

Photos are a little blurry they are pictures taken from photos as I have no Internet here at home to upload them straight from the disc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez