Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 8, 2012

31+4

Posted by Unknown at 4:47 PM
Oh so tired! Lol this little peanut is taking it out of me that's for sure. Well that and the over boisterous 1 year old!

I have started getting really uncomfortable. I don't remember ever being thins uncomfortable with Tyler. 8 weeks is still a very long time to go especially being this uncomfortable. I remember with tyler I shaved my legs at 40weeks! I am already struggling to do that. Trying to keep on top of the house work is a mammoth effort, I can't bend over to pick stuff up off the floor and when Tyler is being the wonderful little helper he is, he goes and empties the contents of my plastic cupboard all over the floor! :(

His favorite game is chasie (sp?) me crawling around the floor him trying to run away from me. Little bugger has picked up some speed with his walking and almost runs but with a big belly it's hard work chasing after him. Over did it the other night and it took a few hours for all the pains to go away.

I have almost ticked everything off my list. Well I think I have until I put some thought into it!

Still to do
- clean out and wash car
- install car capsule
- move Tyler into big boy room (he just hasn't been ready yet but I think he finally is. Doesn't want his cuddles in his rocking chair before naps anymore :( )
- set up 2nd pram seat
- organise spare room ready for B's mum
- put up Christmas tree (mid nov)
- contact hand and feet lady
- buy a new bassinet. I wasn't going to until I saw one on my local garage sale site and it was awesome. It was fully enclosed zipped mesh. We get lots of sand flies here living near the beach and islands and with DS loving to be outside all the time and it being so hot inside having bub in that under the shade of a tree would be awesome. It
Was only $35 but I missed it by 10mins :( I have been trying to find a cheap one else where but can't. They rrp for $130 which isn't too bad but if I could get one cheap that would be better. Just using mesh over my current one would be pointless sandflies find the smallest little gaps.

I think that's about it though. I sterilized all my bottles and breast pump and nipple shields etc. Organised the kitchen with the sterilizer on the bench etc. Sorted all the baby clothes and blankets. The nursery is ready for bub even though he won't be in there for 3 months. Our room is set up with bassinet etc. Not made up yet though won't do that for a while. I have brought everything I need other than medications for bub. I have been needing to get to the chemist warehouse for my Zantac but still haven't managed to hopefully today as I am nearly out and I will get the stuff then.
Sorted the baby medicine out from our stuff and organised them into containers well out of Tyler's reach.

have my 32week OB appointment next Wednesday and have to go to the hospital and pay my excess and things. Can't forget to do that. I think we will be down to fortnightly appointments then so next one will be at 34weeks and I will need my final antiD shot then too. At 35/36 weeks I will begin to use the epi-no and also start increasing the fish oil, start taking evening primrose oil and raspberry lead tablets. Might try the tea this time too. None of it worked last time but I did go into labour at 40+1 so if it was all that stuff that helped him come on time I will try it again. I really don't want to go a week over. Not only is that just an uncomfortable week I don't want him coming too close to Christmas.

When I start thinking like that wow we are getting close!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez