Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Friday

Posted by Unknown at 2:31 PM
Yay it's Friday! Not that it means much in this camp except it's another week gone and getting close to ticking over another week.

Lmp dates 11weeks today scan date 10w3d so we are getting there ever so slowly! Lol. I had been doing so well with ms just the hung over feeling but yesterday I actually vomited! And today I feel very yuk in the tummy!

I do have energy though it's only 7:30 and I have already done so much. Normally when Tyler wakes up at 5 I am too tired to do anything and I sit on the couch while he watches his nursery rhymes. Today I cooked breakfast for us both, boiled some eggs, did some washing, cleaned the kitchen and dining room! I feel so accomplished!

Have morning tea with my grandma, mum, sister her fiancé and the too bubs of course :) then tonight I am having my dad and his mum over for dinner as well as my sister, her fiancé and of course Nate :) very busy day.

So I pic of little Nate at now 7 weeks and of course the little man :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez