Heart beat was a nice and strong 181bpm. :) I have booked in for my NT scan on the 1/6 I will be 12w3d :) not long to go at all.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Change in Due Date
So the scan went really well this morning. Bubba bean was wiggling all about! yay good little bubba bean. So the due date has changed. It measured 8w4d today so Dr A said we will go off the original scan a couple of weeks ago and the due date is now 11/12/12.
Heart beat was a nice and strong 181bpm. :) I have booked in for my NT scan on the 1/6 I will be 12w3d :) not long to go at all.
Heart beat was a nice and strong 181bpm. :) I have booked in for my NT scan on the 1/6 I will be 12w3d :) not long to go at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment